FileNotFoundError program not starting

Hi!

I just downloaded the V3 Linux version, uncompressed it and tried to launch the program (RHEL 7.4) . I get the following error message:

==> Language set to `English-UK`
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/miniconda/lib/python3.5/runpy.py`, line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    `__main__`, mod_spec)
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/miniconda/lib/python3.5/runpy.py`, line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/AnalysisAssign/__main__.py`, line 40, in <module>
    application = Application(Framework.AnalysisAssign, applicationVersion, commandLineArguments)
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/AnalysisAssign/AnalysisAssign.py`, line 38, in __init__
    Framework.__init__(self, applicationName, applicationVersion, commandLineArguments)
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/framework/Framework.py`, line 315, in __init__
    self.ui = self._getUI()
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/framework/Framework.py`, line 480, in _getUI
    self.styleSheet = self.getStyleSheet()
  File `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/framework/Framework.py`, line 519, in getStyleSheet
    `%sAdditionsLinux.qss` % metaUtil.upperFirst(colourScheme))) as fp:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: `/home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/widgets/DefaultAdditionsLinux.qss`

And the program does not start. How could I fix this?

Hi, Thank you for reporting this issue. We will push the missing file as an update. A quick solution, you can try to add this file manually with the `touch` command. Open a terminal and run:
touch /home/haitio/programs/ccpnmr3.0.0/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/widgets/DefaultAdditionsLinux.qss

The file can be just empty.
Thanks

Thanks! It works beautifully with the empty file.