2019 Conference Registration open

Registration is now open for the 2019 CCPN conference in Leicester.

https://forms.gle/3iGCtjmR83aNawSm8

Payment:
https://shop.le.ac.uk/product-catalogue/events-at-leicester/molecular-and-cell-biology

This years conference will be held at the University of Leicester, where it is being hosted by the Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology (LISCB) at the John Foster Hall. The conference will start just after lunch on Wed Sept 4th and end just before lunch on Fri Sept 6th. There will also be a CCPN demo/workshop session on Analysis Version 3 on the morning of Sept 4th. As is customary at CCPN conferences, Thursday afternoon is reserved for a walk, giving you the opportunity to engage with the speakers while enjoying some of the nearby countryside. The conference will also include the CCPN Assembly meeting.<br /> <br /> En suite accommodation will be available on site and is included in the registration fee for the two nights. Additional accommodation will be available for the night before for a modest cost (subject to availability on a first come, first served basis). As usual, there will be a discount for those presenting posters.<br /> <br /> This years sessions will be on:
- Increasing Sensitivity in NMR
- NMR-guided Docking
- Complementary Techniques

Speakers include:
Tony Watts, University of Oxford
Katherine Stott, University of Cambridge
Tobias Madl, Medizinische Universität Graz
Andreas Lingel, Novartis
Janet Lovett, University of St Andrews,
Luca Codutti, Leibniz University Hannover
Gary Thompson, University of Kent
Helen Mott, University of Cambridge
Jósef Lewandowski, University of Warwick

The speakers will discuss in detail the pros and cons of the different approaches they they are using, and there will be plenty of opportunity for questions. Through discussion, we hope to come up with new ideas as to how future NMR structural projects might best be tackled.

We hope you will be able to join us!

More details at:
https://www.ccpn.ac.uk/meetings/upcoming-meetings/2019-ccpn-conference-leicester

Can give more details about the Analysis demo/workshop? The demo will be a PowerPoint presentation? In the workshop you can use the software and give questions? Should I have my own laptop (Analysis V3 installed) with me in the workshop or do you have PC`s for participants?

Should I have my own laptop (Analysis V3 installed) with me at the demo/workshop?

Hi Mikael, Thank you for your questions. Please bring your laptop with you, we also encourage to bring your own dataset so that if you have any particular questions/issues we can help with that. We usually give a very short live introduction for the common operations, than you can decide to follow one of the pre-made tutorials.  
Topics: Backbone assignment, ChemicalShift Mapping, Screening, Metabolomics, NEF, Macros. 

It will be great if you could download the software from the website, and install beforehand but you can do on the day as well.

I hope this helps,
See you at the workshop,
Ccpn