Analysis-V3 expired Linux

Hello,

I am unable to launch Assign on my Ubuntu 20.04.
When typing ./assign I obtain:

Code:
ERROR: Analysis-V3 version number `3.0.3` has expired on Sat Jan  9 01:54:02 2021
Aborting program

On my windows system this was solved by updating, but on Linux I get this error when typing ./update:
Code:
SSL certificates validity check skipped.
No updates for installation
Could not check details on server.

Should I install a new license?

Many thanks

Hi,

this looks like it might be some kind of connection error on Linux. Can you access the internet from your Linux machine? Are you using a virtual box or are you directly on Linux?

Vicky

Hello

I have this morning the same problem of license on a mac intosh using Xquartz to launch the module assign.

ERROR: Analysis-V3 version number `3.0.2` has expired on Sat Jan 9 01:54:02 2021
Aborting program

(01-11-2021, 11:05 am)VickyH Wrote: Hi,

this looks like it might be some kind of connection error on Linux. Can you access the internet from your Linux machine? Are you using a virtual box or are you directly on Linux?

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

I can access the internet but yes, I am also on a `virtual box` (Windows System for Linux 2 GUI).

Hi,

the issue with licence should normally be easily sorted out by running ./update in the bin directory. And anyone who did this before it ran out is fine.
Unfortunately, this is the first time we`ve done a version update as part of the update mechanism, and it looks as though this is causing problems when you run ./update after the licence has already run out. We`re looking into this at the moment and will get back to you ASAP.

Vicky

You can either update from the /bin or download and replace the licenceKey.txt located in the /config directory.
Download from http://www.ccpn.ac.uk/download/3.0.2/licenceKey.txt.zip

(01-11-2021, 09:59 pm)LucaM Wrote: You can either update from the /bin or download and replace the licenceKey.txt located in the /config directory.
Download from http://www.ccpn.ac.uk/download/3.0.2/licenceKey.txt.zip

Thank you Luca, replacing the licence file fixed the problem!