Error when Cloning NMRChain

Whenever I try to create a new NMR chain by cloning an existing one, I receive the following error.

Existing NmrResidue:T-Copy.28. clashes with id T-Copy.28.SER

Any ideas on how I can clone this NMR chain? Thank you.

Copy1

Hi,

I can’t seem to reproduce this error which makes me wonder whether this is something specific to your project. Could you send it to us at support@ccpn.ac.uk and one of us will take a look?

Thanks,
Vicky

Hi Vicky,

What was the solution to this? I am having the same problem.

Thanks,
Paige.

Hi Paige,

I’m not sure what the solution is. I had a look through our e-mails and it looks as though we were never sent this project, so weren’t able to investigate this any further. Do send us your project (to support@ccpn.ac.uk, no spectra required) and we’ll look into this for you.

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

I think it was because my NMR chain had a residue @144-1 as well as an assigned @144.GLU residue. When I tried to clone the chain it would make the new chain with @144-1 and @144 but then the error would pop up. When I deleted my 144-1 NMR atom the chain could be cloned.

Thanks,
Paige.

Hi Paige,

glad you’ve got this to work. Though I am rather surprised that this should cause a problem. I might have a look into this and see if there is a bug here which needs fixing.

Vicky