Exporting peaks list does not seem to work on Win version 3.1

Hi,

I started using version 3.1 of assign (on Win 11). Overall, some nice changes and improvements. However, it seems that the Export visible table and Export all columns stopped working in Peak Table (you can still export tables in the Assignment Inspector). When I try to use them nothing happens (including no messages in the terminal window or console).
Till the bug is fixed could someone advise me on syntax to export a specific peak list from the Python console?

Thank you,
Józef

P.S. I have might also come across a memory leak problem but I cannot reproduce it or narrow it down so I don’t think I can be helpful in locating it now. One time assign managed to grab all my RAM, which considering that I have 128 GB of RAM is quite a feat.

Hi.
Thank you for reporting this issue.
A very temporary solution for you to export from python console is:

• open the peakTable on a new module.
  • right click on the header name, copy Gid to clipboard.
  • open the python console, run:
  tableModule = ui.getByGid('MO:Peak Table') #the gid can be different for you
  tableModule.tableWidget._dataFrameObject.dataFrame.to_csv('yourFullPath.csv')

Will profile asap to find the memory leak!
Thanks

Thank you, Luca. Very much appreciated.

Hi Luca,

I am not sure whether this is helpful for the locating the memory leak but the following messages get endlessly repeated in the terminal at a fast rate (sorry not sure whether I copied these lines in a correct order):

ConnectionResetError: [WinError 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
ERROR:asyncio:Exception in callback BaseSelectorEventLoop._read_from_self()
handle: <Handle BaseSelectorEventLoop._read_from_self()>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.1.0\miniconda\lib\asyncio\events.py”, line 80, in _run
self._context.run(self._callback, *self._args)
File “C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.1.0\miniconda\lib\asyncio\selector_events.py”, line 115, in _read_from_self
data = self._ssock.recv(4096)

Thanks,
Józef

P.S. I am wondering whether this may have something to do with the fact that this particular project is saved in my Documents which is also mirrored on the OneDrive. To test it I resaved it to a directory that is only local.