miniconda error while installing ccpnmr 3.0.4 on Windows 10

Dear Support team, 

I have a problem with installation of Analysis version 3.0.4 on Windows-10.

After downloading and unzipping the folder, inside the bat folder, I try to execute the “update.bat” in the command window. I get the following error:

"C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.0.4\bat\\..\miniconda"\python is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Additional Information: I also have installed Anaconda 2.0.3.

Could any one help me to overcome this error and proceed further with installation of Analysis ?

Thanks in advance, 
regards,
Karthick

Hi Karthick,

sorry to hear you are having issues updating.

I have some updated scripts for you to try.

Rename the bat folder to C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.0.4\batOLD or something so that it doesn`t get lost.
Copy the attached file batFiles.zip to the root of your project, in your case C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.0.4\

Unzip the file, and it should create a new \bat folder to replace the old one.

Hopefully, \bat\update.bat now works
Please post again if it doesn`t work
[attachment=68]
Regards
Ed

Dear Ed, 

Thanks for the update files. I still get into this problem.

C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.0.4\bat>update.bat
C:\Program Files\ccpnmr3.0.4\miniconda\python`` is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file.

I have attached the screenshot of the cmd windows, could you have a look and help me ?

Thanks in advance, 

regards,
Karthick

Dear Ed,

Thank you so much for the tips and suggestions. So indeed there was a problem with unzipping the folder and I have no clue how few files were missing after unzipping. I repeated the unzipping procedure again and apparently all worked out good.

Thanks for your patience,
regards,
Karthick