Peak intensities in V3 do not match intensity in TopSpin

Hi,
First post here.

I`m having an issue with the overall peak intensities of HSQC spectra. Across 3 experiments, the ratio of intensities between experiments  is much closer in TopSpin, compared to analysis V3. It makes it seem as one of the experiments is so much more sensitive than what it actually is. This is further evidenced when looking at the 1D trace with all 3 spectra overlapped , where the one peak is so much higher than it should be.

Because of this , when setting all the contour base levels with the same value, again, one spectra eclipses the other 2.

These spectra are 2D slices of a relaxation encoded 3D data set. I wonder if there is any discrepancy with the way analysis is reading the intensity from BRUKER data.

Any help would be appreciated, please let me know if more details are needed.

[Image: https://ibb.co/hLzx0KX]

all the best,
Jorge

Hi Jorge,

sorry not to have got back to you sooner.
We are aware that there are discrepancies at the moment. We are currently preparing a new 3.1 version which will include some major changes to some of the underlying code. This will include new import routines and there this issues will be fixed.

Best wishes,
Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your reply. It is somewhat comforting is it implies it may not be my processing of the spectra that is the issue.

all the best,
Jorge