pseudo-3D data

Dear all,

When trying to import a pseudo-3d dataset (15N-T1-HSQC exp.) I am getting the attached error,

The experiment was recorded in Topspin 4.1.4 and I’m using the latest version of ccpnmr. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Emmanouil

Dear Emmanouil,
Sorry to hear you had this problem. Would you be able to Email me a zip file of the Bruker data so I can try and solve what is going on. Hoping it is something fairly trivial.
You can sent it to support@ccpn.ac.uk

Cheers,
Geerten

Dear Geerten,

I think the file cannot be delivered by e-mail due to size limitations. Is there somewhere where I can instead upload it?

Regards,

Emmanouil

Emmanouil Veroutis
Project Chemist QC

br_e-mailbanner_650x90px_22-012(1)_89f99862-0bc7-44c4-a27b-6e20aa5b855a.png

Hi Emmanouil,

Can you please send to us using our safe file drop at https://filedrop.le.ac.uk/

Thanks

Hi Luca,

I did, let me know if you got it.

Regards,
Emmanouil

Dear Emmanouil,
Got your data yesterday and fixed the issue. In your topspin 4.1.4 proc files, it had 0 Hz for the spectral width in the “non-processed” pseudo dimension. In the past (earlier topspin versions), I always got a non-zero value for this parameter. There is now a check.
Hopefully the team can push the update to the server soon.

Dear Geerten,

Thanks for the info. There is a thing with the newest topspin version were one can set the FnMode in the indirect dim. to QF (no-frequency) instead of simply QF. Somehow the pseudo-3d experiments like the hsqct1etf3gpsi3d require this type of FnMode. I’ve also tried to record the exp. with just QF but in that case ccpnmr didn’t recognize the 3rd dim. as time dim. Therefore, I couldn’t extract the individual 2d planes at different delay times.

Regards,
Emmanouil

Emmanouil Veroutis
Project Chemist QC

Bachem AG, Hauptstrasse 144, 4416 Bubendorf, Switzerland
Phone +41 58 595 2021, Direct +41 58 595 3584
emmanouil.veroutis@bachem.com, www.bachem.com

br_e-mailbanner_650x90px_22-012(1)_89f99862-0bc7-44c4-a27b-6e20aa5b855a.png

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.