Spectrum is not displaying

Hi, I am using Ccpnmr 3.1.0 and processing my data using NMRPipe. When I try to import, the spectrum is not displaying.
The following errors occurring when I open Ccpnmr.
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open iris: /home/nmrware/ccpnmr_new/ccpnmr3.1.0/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyQt5/…/…/…/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.30' not found (required by /usr/lib64/dri/iris_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib64/dri, suffix _dri) libGL error: failed to load driver: iris libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /home/nmrware/ccpnmr_new/ccpnmr3.1.0/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.30’ not found (required by /usr/lib64/dri/swrast_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib64/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

I am using Fedora 36 system and csh shell.
Any help? Thank you.
Madhan Kumar

Hi Madhan,

which of our Linux versions are you using? In principle the CentOS7 one ought to be the best one.

In general, it looks like you might have to install opengl (again) on your system.

Vicky

Hi Vicky,
Thanks for the reply. I have rectified the OpenGL installation issue. But I got the following error.

File “/home/nmrware/ccpnmr_new/ccpnmr3.1.0/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OpenGL/contextdata.py”, line 40, in getContext
raise error.Error(
OpenGL.error.Error: Attempt to retrieve context when no valid context

Can you guide me how to solve this issue?

Madhan Kumar

Hi Madhan and Vicky,

I’m facing the same problem on debian11 using the last version of ccpnmr (ccpnmr3.1.1Ubuntu22.04Academic):

trying to visualize a spectrum I get:

self._paintGL()
  File "/home/soft/ccpnmr3.1.1/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/lib/OpenGL/CcpnOpenGL.py", line 3167, in _paintGL
    self.drawGrid()
  File "/home/soft/ccpnmr3.1.1/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/lib/OpenGL/CcpnOpenGL.py", line 3394, in drawGrid
    self.gridList[0].drawIndexVBO()
  File "/home/soft/ccpnmr3.1.1/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/lib/OpenGL/CcpnOpenGLArrays.py", line 271, in drawIndexVBO
    GL.glVertexPointer(self.dimension, GL.GL_FLOAT, 0, None)
  File "src/latebind.pyx", line 39, in OpenGL_accelerate.latebind.LateBind.__call__
  File "src/wrapper.pyx", line 321, in OpenGL_accelerate.wrapper.Wrapper.__call__
  File "/home/soft/ccpnmr3.1.1/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OpenGL/arrays/arrayhelpers.py", line 156, in __call__
    contextdata.setValue( self.constant, pyArgs[self.pointerIndex] )
  File "/home/soft/ccpnmr3.1.1/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OpenGL/contextdata.py", line 58, in setValue
    context = getContext( context )
  File "/home/soft/ccpnmr3.1.1/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/OpenGL/contextdata.py", line 40, in getContext
    raise error.Error(
OpenGL.error.Error: Attempt to retrieve context when no valid context``

glxgears i running properly on my machine.
Could you tell me if there is a workaround ?

Best regards,

Adrien

The workaround in:
export PYOPENGL_PLATFORM=posix # in a bash shell
Adrien