SSLError certificate verify failed

Hi!
I just downloaded version 3.0.2, and can not launch the program. Th error message is:
WARNING:urllib3.connectionpool:Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by `SSLError(SSLError(`bad handshake: Error([(`SSL routines`, `tls_process_server_certificate`, `certificate verify failed`)])`))`: /cgi-bin/update/downloadFile
Could this be related to the error message I get when going to the ccpn website:
Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for www.ccpn.ac.uk expired on 11/7/2020.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

BR. Helena

Dear Helena,

Our IT department is sorting out the certificate error.
Until then, can you try to disconnect internet for a few seconds, start the program, then reconnect. It should work offline.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Luca,
I could not start the program off-line. I`ll wait until the certificate problem is resolved:
WARNING:urllib3.connectionpool:Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=0, status=None)) after connection broken by `NewConnectionError(`<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x2ae46d140700>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known`)`: /cgi-bin/update/downloadFile
Error fetching Url.
Error downloading file from server.

Thanks and regards, Helena

Hi,
Hopefully they are fixing it soon.
It could be that the software is trying to auto-update at startup and fails.
You can disable the auto-update from the preferences. In case you want to try this...
open the file in /.ccpn/v3settings.json
change `checkUpdatesAtStartup` to False
save it and restart.

Hi,
I added that line to the file, but it did not work either. As an alternative solution, could the license of the version 3.0.0 be extended?
(ERROR: Analysis-V3 version number `3.0.0` has expired on Wed Sep 2 13:41:11 2020)
Or would this version also, in case it had a valid license, encounter the same problem of certificate error?
BR. Helena

Hi, the certificate has been fixed.
You should be able to start and use the program normally.

Thanks

It works, great!
Thank you!