Topspin 4.2

Not sure this is a proper place for the question. I installed new Topspin 4.2 and found that it does not read directory. You can “add new data dir” and it reads its content, but never reads any changes there, even if you press “sync with file system”. If you delete dataset using right click menu, this dataset becomes non-functional but remains on disk.
Does anybody know what to do with such questions? Stupid developers continue to destroy programs. I tried all versions of Topspin and each of them above ver. 2.1 had some obvious errors.

Hi,

I’m afraid the CCPN team can’t help with regard to other software such as Topspin. But perhaps someone else might have come across your problem and be able to help out.

Vicky

Hi there! I am coming across the same issue after downloading the 4.2 version on my desktop. Can you direct me to a solution that you were able to find? Thanks in advance!

Hi. If you mean file browser, I could not find any solution. I use 4.04 instead. 4.3 looks like working, but I did not use it enough.
EV

I am using 4.3 and having issues. I will use an older version and see if that works. Thanks!