v3.1.0 beta cannot open project made with 3.0.4

Hi, I created a project with V3.0, and still can open it with 3.0.4.
But I cannot open it with v3.1.

When trying to open with 3.1.0.beta I have the following error message: (rather a warning)
“You are opening an older project (version 3.0.x)
When you save, it will be upgraded and will not be readable by version 3.0.4.”

When going ahead (“Continue”) I get the following error:
“AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘isTemporary’”

I am using MacBook Pro, OSX 11.6.1, M1 chip.
Here is the output in the shell:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/miniconda/lib/python3.8/runpy.py”, line 194, in _run_module_as_main
return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/miniconda/lib/python3.8/runpy.py”, line 87, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/AnalysisAssign/main.py”, line 57, in
main()
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/AnalysisAssign/main.py”, line 49, in main
application._startApplication()
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/framework/Framework.py”, line 385, in _startApplication
project = self.loadProject(projectPath)
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/framework/Framework.py”, line 850, in loadProject
return self.ui.loadProject(path)
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/Gui.py”, line 516, in loadProject
newProject = self.application._loadData([dataLoader])
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/framework/Framework.py”, line 964, in _loadData
result = self.ui._loadProject(dataLoader=dataLoader)
File “/Users/paulschanda/Documents/programdownloads/ccpnmr3.1.0/src/python/ccpn/ui/gui/Gui.py”, line 453, in _loadProject
if not self.project.isTemporary:
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘isTemporary’

Hi Paul,
Thanks for reporting this; sorry this happened.
It would be useful for us to if you:

• Save it in 3.0.4 (Project → SaveAs, chose a new name) and load that in 3.1.0 and see if that works.
  • Sent the project (zip/tar) in question to Ed (ejb66@leicester.ac.uk) and myself (gv29@leicester.ac.uk), so we can look into it.

Cheers,
Geerten